Terms and Conditions
- Delivery is available to any shaded area within the map below - if you have issues with our postcode checker, let us know at email@example.com:
- The food contents of the kit should be refrigerated immediately upon arrival and kept below 5 degrees celsius.
- Orders will be delivered on the day you selected during checkout. You will be notified of an estimated delivery window the night before your delivery. It is your responsibility to be in to accept the delivery. The delivery window is just an estimate and sometimes delivery may occur outside of this window due to unforeseen circumstances.
- When we deliver your kit, we will attempt to ring your doorbell or knock on your door 3 times. If there is no answer we will leave the kit in a safe position outside your front door. We are not responsible for the kit, nor the temperature control of the contents within the kit once we drop it off.
- Refund requests or amendments to orders less than 24 hours before the earliest estimated delivery date will not be processed and you may still be charged.
- Kits will be delivered with fish that has a shelf life of delivery + 1 day meaning it can be used on the day or the day after delivery
- The fish should not be held outside of temperature control for more than 4 hours before consumption.
- There are multiple allergens present in all of the kits and we cannot guarantee there are no traces of other allergens not outlined on our allergens page or on the allergens section on the signature cards in your kit.